Sunday, November 4, 2012

Stupid State Laws - Indiana 3

Here comes another post about a state law that still exists on the books and why it is ridiculous (to see them all, click here):

Indiana

"You can get out of paying for a dependent's medical care by praying for him/her."

Holy moly, that's awesome but incredible stupid.  Are you telling me that if I rake up over a hundred grand in medical care while in the state of Indiana that I can wipe that debt away by simply praying for the person that was sick?  How does Indiana's hospital system make any money with such a ridiculous loophole?  How pissed do you think the billing department gets when they receive a bill and all it shows is a picture of a couple of people praying with a note that says "Thanks for the free hospital stay"?  So stupid, but kind of awesome.

"Thank you God for my wife's free new boob job, I will think of you the next time I motor-boat those awesome new sweater pillows."

No comments:

Post a Comment