Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Brainfart's Crush of the Month - February

At the beginning of every month, we here at Brainfart will be bringing you our Brainfart Crush of the Month!  Sometimes it will be someone you have heard of, sometimes it will be just a random hottie you may have seen before, and sometimes it might be my neighbor.  Who knows!  Let's see who we picked this month:


This is Katie McGrath.  You may know her from the short-lived show Dracula or as Morgana from the TV show Merlin.  I first fell in love with her from Merlin.  The show was pretty dumb, but she made up for it with her hotness.  Also, I have a thing for ladies with English accents (real ones, not fake and yes, you can add boobs to that description) and she is Irish, which is close enough.  Plus, just look at her, how could I not pick her for this prestigious award.  Congratulations Katie on being this month's Crush of the Month (I assume she reads this site daily).

No comments:

Post a Comment