Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Movie Trailer Review - Kingsman

This is not a review of the trailer, but a review of this movie based entirely on this movie's trailer.  I have a special talent of being able to figure out whether a movie will be any good based just on the trailer and I'm finally putting that talent to good use.  Screw you, it's a real talent.



Everything about this trailer screams "Cliche!", but at the same time, it looks entertaining.  I don't know why, but I actually want to see this thing.  Maybe not in the theater, but I'll seek it out when it comes on HBO instead of waiting until it eventually plays on TNT.

As for the trailer, you have a no-name actor recruited to be a spy (?) by Colin Firth.  Lots of crazy training appears to take place, cool gadgets are introduced, and we meet the villain played by Samuel L. Jackson who talks with a lisp.....and it is awesome.  Do I really need to say anything else?  Not really, because like I said, I would actually go see this thing and I still might go while it is still in the theater.

Estimated Opening Weekend Box Office Gross - $35 million

What Kind of Fart This Movie Will Resemble:

The Command Fart - This fart differs from the Anticipated Fart in that it can be held for long periods of time waiting for the right moment. Unlike the Anticipated Fart, it is intended to be noticed. Harold Tabor recently held a Command Fart for the whole period in history class and let it go right at the end when the teacher asked if there were any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment