Thursday, February 5, 2015

Today's Celebrity Birthdays - Feb. 5th

I decided to start up a new post where I list the "celebrities" that were born on this day and then either praise them or mock them.  It will be fun, so let's do this:

  • Tim Meadows (54) - The Ladies' Man has a birthday today and when he is leading off this list, you know there were slim pickings.  The good news is that Tim is awesome.
  • Cristiano Ronaldo (30) - He plays soccer and is really really good, that's all you need to know.
  • Micheal Sheen (46) - You know him from Masters of Sex, or the head werewolf from the first and third Underworld movies.  Did you also know he used to be married to Kate Beckinsale?
  • Bobby Brown (46) - I find it amazing that he is the same age as Michael Sheen, but looks at least 30 years older.
  • Jennifer Jason Leigh (52) - For some reason I know her name, but I couldn't name a single thing she has been in.  When I looked it up, she apparently was in Fast Times at Ridgemont High.  So there.
  • Hank Aaron (81) - Baseball's true Home Run King is still kicking it at 81.  Being a Braves' fan, this guy is a god to me.
  • Sara Foster (34) - Who?  Not important.  She's an actress/model and is hot.  End.


No comments:

Post a Comment