Thursday, February 12, 2015

That's All, Folks?

Dear Readers,

Alright, this will be my last post....maybe.  As of late, I just don't have the time to sit down and give the effort I used to and that's just not me.  I'll put it this way, I've put writing this post off for two weeks, that's how little time I've had.  Plus I feel like I have just been rehashing the same thing each day.  I have a notebook where I write down any (brainfart) thoughts that come to mind and recently, I've been scrapping the bottom of the barrel.  But we've had some good times, covering topics from boobs to movies to boobs to sports to more boobs and I had a blast doing it, hopefully, you guys (and ladies) have, too.  I'm not going to commit to saying this is the last post because my schedule could become clear in the future and I will come back.  So goodbye, but check the site every few months, just in case.

Thanks,
Sambo

"I Googled 'Greatest Boobs Ever' and this was one of the pictures that came up."

No comments:

Post a Comment