Sunday, February 8, 2015

Stupid State Laws - Idaho 3

Here comes another post about a state law that still exists on the books and why it is ridiculous (to see them all, click here):

Pocatello, Idaho

"It is illegal not to smile."

I would absolute love to go to Pocatello, Idaho and walk around with a frown on my face just to see if they actually enforce this asinine law.  Seriously, how can you make it illegal to do something that natural occurs when faced with different emotions?  What about when you are sleeping?  Do you have to smile then, too?  On top of that, have you ever smiled for a really long time?  It's exhausting.  Come on, Idaho, you have to think these things through before you pass such stupid laws.

"Finally, rookie!  I get to take this smug bastard down a peg.  Cuff him!"
"Mr. Clooney, can I get your autograph?"
Damn it, rookie!  I said cuff him!"

No comments:

Post a Comment