Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Dunk It! (Not NBA related)

So it has been a really really long time since I had a Double Stuf Oreo.  They are incredible!  It did lead me to think - is it really only double the stuffing?  It tastes like way way more.  A typical Oreo is mostly good cookie with just a hint of delicious middle.  The icing is largely overshadowed by the cookie.  Most people want to taste the middle on their own which is why they twist it and lick it first, much like we all did on prom night. With a Double Stuf, you taste majority icing with some cookie crunch - a perfect combination.  I am not sure about the measurements but to me the Double Stuf tastes like closer to triple the normal amount of icing which is amazing.

To me, Oreo has nailed it with the Double Stuf, but this is America so you have to go big or go home.  Introducing, the Mega Stuf!  Oreo probably ruined it with this one but I can't help but applaud the effort.

"The left one is Double Stuf, the right one is Mega Stuf. Single tear."
"They do exist!"

No comments:

Post a Comment