Sunday, April 7, 2013

Stupid State Laws - Oklahoma

Here comes another post about a state law that still exists on the books and why it is ridiculous (to see them all, click here):

Oklahoma

"It is illegal to have the hind legs of farm animals in your boots."

Am I missing something here?  Why in holy pig shit would it be illegal for farm animals to have their hind legs in 'your' boots?  I cannot think of one conceivable reason for a farm animal in boots that would make it illegal.  Well, that's not exactly true, I did think of one.  The cops busted in on a guy humping a goat, but when asked what he was he doing, the farmer kindly responded "I was only mounting this goat because I was trying to see if he could wear my boots" and that somehow got him out of being arrested.  Even then, that's pretty far-fetched.  On top of that, is it illegal if the farm animal is just wearing your boots?  Or does the farm animal have to have its hind legs in the boots at the same time as the owner of the boots?  So confusing.  So stupid.

"Wait, who do we arrest?  The owner or the pig?"

No comments:

Post a Comment