Friday, April 12, 2013

Movie Spoiler Alert....Maybe

I have one of those random HD channels that seems to have programming specifically designed for nothing other than to say they have HD programming even if those shows suck balls.  However, there is one show on this channel that I watch all the time and that show is called "Nothing But Trailers".  Basically, the title of the show is pretty self-explanatory and is nothing but movie trailers and considering movie trailers are usually my favorite part about going to the theater, I love this show.

Anyways, I was watching Nothing But Trailers this week and they were showing the trailer for Tom Cruise's next turd, Oblivion.  While watching this trailer, I came to the conclusion that the movie producers gave away too much info and I already figured out the big plot twist.  Here is said trailer:


If you didn't watch that video, the basic plot of this movie is that Earth was invaded, humans won the war, but messed up the planet pretty bad and the population was evacuated.  Meanwhile Tom Cruise and some lady are left on Earth to help clean up the planet for when people finally come back.  At least, that's what I got out of that trailer.

Anyways, I think they gave away too much info and I think I know how this movie ends.  If anyone actually goes to see this thing, don't bother, here is what is probably going to happen.  The aliens actually won the war and unknowingly, Tom Cruise is helping them clean up the planet and killing the last of the humans for the aliens.  Why the aliens haven't come down themselves, I don't know, but that's unimportant.  Tom Cruise finally figures out that the humans are living underground when Morgan Freeman abducts him and when Tom goes to tell his partner, she doesn't believe him and the aliens now have to take him down.  There you go, you no longer have to go see this movie because I already figured out the big plot twist for you....not that you were going to see it anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment