Friday, May 4, 2012

Mason's Christmas List

As you all know by now, my nephew Mason is awesome and in all probability, an evil genius.  Well, this week I don't have a story about him, but I do have something I remember my sister telling me about.  Last Christmas, when my sister asked Mason what he wanted from Santa, do you know what his response was?  A forklift.  Yup, he wanted a forklift for Christmas.  I can only imagine what he needs a forklift for, in fact, that is exactly what I'm going to do, imagine why Mason wanted a forklift for Christmas:
  • He will use it to install the fuel cells into one of his Doomsday Devices (yup, that's plural).
  • It will make moving all of his stolen bank vaults easier.
  • His warehouse full of nuclear weapons won't move themselves.
  • In order to avoid the attention that would have come with breaking into a mechanic's shop, he can use his new forklift to lift his time machine so that he can install its Flux Capacitor.
  • He recently entered into a Forklift Demolition Derby and needs the money to buy booze and probably candy.
  • His four year old brain thinks chicks will dig a forklift, so he wants one to pick up girls.....literally.  (Actually, this makes a lot of sense in my brain)
  • He needs to lift a crate of forks.  (Thank you, Mitch Headberg.  RIP.)
"This is probably what Mason thinks picking up girls means."

No comments:

Post a Comment