Friday, May 25, 2012

More Random Mason Stories

Last week, I gave you guys a couple of quick stories about my awesome nephew Mason that happened last Christmas, so here are a couple more I am just now getting around to sharing:
  • Last Christmas during Mason's older brother's Christmas Play (you know, those things they force parents to attend for no good reason), all of the singing children's siblings were invited up onto the stage at one point to sing with their brother or sister.  However, Mason would not budge an inch towards that stage.  He absolutely refused to sing and my sister just assumed he was being shy or something, but at this point, we all know better.  As soon as the singing began, Mason slipped off and headed to the kitchen where he knew he could find some unattended cookies that were supposed to be served later and he proceeded to steal as many as his little arms could carry.  He then swaggered back into the performance with an armful of cookies and started passing them out to anyone who wanted them and at the same time, stuffing as many into his mouth as he could.  Crafty kid.
  • Next, I have a story I was present for.  The whole family (including my aunt, uncle, and cousins) was over at my parent's house for a holiday get-together where all the younger kids were running around playing with whatever toys they had just opened and the older family members were sitting around talking.  Then suddenly Mason walked into the living room completely naked and plopped down in the middle of the room and started playing with a random toy.  When asked where his clothes were, he responded by saying that he was going to take a shower, but then decided to play instead.  First off, he was still at that age where he only takes baths and second, he hates taking baths, so his excuse still makes no sense to this day.
Next week, I have one more Christmas story, so stay tuned for that.

"At first I thought Mason was drinking a beer, then I noticed that he is wearing two different kinds of shoes, both made for the same foot.  That crazy Mason."

No comments:

Post a Comment