Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Hollywood

Alright, this is going to sound really random and maybe somewhat racist, but bear with me.  When you think of your stereotypical Hollywood producer or studio head, what do you picture?  If you are normal, you probably said someone like Steven Spielberg or an old dude whose name ends with a "-stein" or something else that sounds very Jewish.  What I'm trying to say is that Hollywood is pretty much run by old Jewish guys, not that there is anything wrong with that.  Now, when you think of a hot new Hollywood star, what comes to mind?  Is that person generally blond-haired and blue-eyed?  Yes?  Okay, now that we have that established, just think about it.  I'll wait until you connect the dots.  Have you figured out where I'm going with this yet?  Maybe?  So, does anyone else find it as strange as I do that Hollywood decision-makers (old Jewish guys) are employing a large crop of blond-haired, blue-eyed movie stars?  I know they have to do it because that seems to be what the moviegoers want to see, but it still seems really weird to me.  I assume I don't have to spell it out for you, but just think about what exactly it was that Hitler was trying to accomplish and you will know what I'm talking about.  That (brainfart) thought hit me the other day and I had to see if anyone else thought that was as strange as I do.

"However, can you blame them, Ryan Gosling is so dreamy."

No comments:

Post a Comment