Friday, October 19, 2012

The Londons

First off, I'm going to assume that you have seen Dazed and Confused.  And since you have, then you can picture the actor who played the character "Pink" Floyd.  You know, the kid who was one of the main characters and the guy who played the quarterback who refused to sign that form his coaches wanted that said he wouldn't drink or use drugs during summer break.  Yeah, that character.  Well, that actor's name is Jason London.  He's also the same actor who played Rick Rambis in the highly underrated movie Out Cold otherwise known as the movie that also starred Zach Galifianakis before anyone knew who he was.  And Jason London iss also the same guy who played TS Quint in one of Kevin Smith's early movies, Mallrats.  Oh wait, that actually wasn't Jason London.  But Brainfart, that guy sure as hell looked and acted just like him, you're telling me that that wasn't the same guy?  That I am, buddy.  It turns out that that actor was not Jason London, but in fact it is his twin brother, Jeremy London.  I found this out the other day and it blew my mind that the actor from Dazed and Confused was not the same guy from Mallrats.  But when I learned that the two guys were twins, I couldn't believe I didn't know that and thought you guys should be informed, just in case this trivia question every comes up.  Knowledge is Power.

"Here is Zach Galifianakis in Out Cold which was made in 2001.  Why did it take so long for people to figure out how awesome he really was?"

No comments:

Post a Comment