Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Best Head Cover In Golf

I was watching the U.S. Open this weekend and saw either the greatest or creepiest head cover a golfer could possibly own.  This is what I saw:


That's 2012 Masters winner Bubba Watson.  First off, for some reason the word "Bubba" is considered misspelled by Spell Check.  Second, look at that thing.  I know it's supposed to be a head cover of himself, but that thing is scary.  It looks like it could come alive at any moment and start haunting kids' nightmares at any minute.  At the same time, I love it.  Not many people would have the balls to use a head cover like that.  I would, but I'm an idiot.  But a professional golfer has an image to protect and should probably think twice before putting a doll in coveralls on his driver that everyone will see on national TV.  I applaud Bubba for his huge balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment