Thursday, June 20, 2013

Volcanic Eruption

Contrary to the title, this post is not about sex.  I recently went to Nicaragua and visited an active volcano.  Those things are HUGE and scary.  They definitely leave you in awe of mother nature.  I tell you that to get to this - today I came across a small article about a volcano that erupted in Mexico.  Thinking of looking down into an active volcano, the thought of an actual eruption is mind-blowing (and Earth-blowing! Zing!).  It sent ash two and a half miles in the air.  Since I blog and take pride in gathering information I actually read the whole article which was fortunate because that's where the payoff was.  Because of the eruption they (whoever they is) "raised the volcano alert level to Yellow Phase 2." Best name for an alert level ever!!!  It combines colors and Phases for ultimate preparation.

Now I am forced to Google "volcano alert level" to mine some more of this gold.  What could make this system even better?  PICTURES!!!!!  Take a look.


Pure genius.  Before there was a lot of issues in interpreting the alert level but the pictures clear all that up.  I am surprised this was not thought of when our forefathers wrote the Constitution.  This system was 100% made up by a Star Wars gamer kid.

Anyways, just wanted to Yellow Phase 2 alert you to this awesome system.  Until my next post which will be when blog level reaches thirty option X.

No comments:

Post a Comment