Saturday, August 25, 2012

Blow Your Mind Saturday

This isn't a new thing we are going to do every week, I just wanted to blow your mind on a random Saturday.  So.  How old do you think Chuck Norris is?  When I found out the answer, I asked a bunch of people I know and their answers ranged from 48 to 60 and I'm pretty confident that most normal people would agree.  Well, it turns out that Chuck Norris is 72.  Seventy-Fucking-Two!!!!  How is that possible?  It blew my mind when I found that out.  If I had told you that Alex Trebek was 72, you would have probably said that makes sense.  The same goes for Jack Nicklaus, Martin Sheen, Patrick Stewart, Al Pacino, John Cleese, and even Paul "Crocodile Dundee" Hogan, but not Chuck Norris.  The funny thing is when I told people he was 72, most people responded with something like "It's because he has the power to turn back time" or "His beard doesn't allow him to age" and these jokes were made because of all of those internet memes rolling around about Chuck and his magical powers.  Well, it turns out that they might have been true because there is no way he is that old.  I had to share this fact with the world because it seems so unbelievable.

"This is a picture of him from his most recent movie (the most likely god-awful Expendables 2) and he doesn't look a day over 55."

No comments:

Post a Comment