Friday, August 3, 2012

Mason and the Exterminator

It's Friday and that means I have another story about my awesome nephew Mason and his awesome adventures.  Today's story is short but funny, so here goes.  A couple of weeks ago, the monthly visit from the exterminator just so happened when all three of my sister's kids were home.  And because my nephews are kids, they love everything that looks like it could be a weapon, therefore, they naturally followed the exterminator and his bug spray gun everywhere he went while he was there.  After he was finished spraying the house, he went to tell my sister he was leaving, but right before he left, he looked at Mason and then said that her house should have a sign out front that says, "Enter at your own risk".  In other words, he realized in his short time around Mason that he was dangerous and that others should know the risks of entering his vicinity.  And I couldn't agree more.

"Here's Mason learning the weak points of his brother's mouth, so that the next time they get in a fight, he can take him down fast."

No comments:

Post a Comment