Saturday, September 1, 2012

Fun With Celebrity Heights

The other day I found out how tall Arnold Schwarzenegger really was (we'll get to the answer in a minute) and decided to do a little research and see if I could find any other surprising celebrity heights.  And I found a lot, so this may take a couple of posts to cover.  In the first post, we will play a little game of "Guess Who Is Taller" where I (obviously) ask you which celebrity is taller.  Keep in mind that the average height for US males is 5'9.5 and for females is 5'4 (all of these figures are courtesy of Celebheights.com).  Let's do this:

Guess Who Is Taller
  • Arnold Schwarzenegger or John Cusack - I was shocked to find out that Arnold is only 6'1.5, I always assumed he was at least 6'4.  Meanwhile, the funny John Cusack is taller than Arnold, standing in at 6'2.  Hell, I found out that even Gene Hackman (6'2) is taller than Arnold.
  • Justin Bieber or Jessica Biel - Biebs comes in at a whopping 5'6 and the future Mrs. Timberlake is 5'7.  Take that you little talent-less hack.
  • Jason Alexander or Napoleon - this was another one that I didn't see coming, Napoleon is two full inches taller (5'6.5) than George Constanza who is only 5'4.5.
  • Andre The Giant or Shaq - considering that Andre is a giant, you would think he would be taller than the Big Cactus, but no.  Andre is 7'0 to Shaq's 7'1.
  • James Marsden or Hugh Jackman - I included this one b/c James Marsden played Cyclops in the X-Men movies and his character is supposed to tower over Wolverine (who is 5'3 in the comics) played by Hugh Jackman, but not in real life.  James is 4 inches shorter (5'8) than Hugh (6'2).
  • Josh Hutcherson or Jennifer Lawrence - they play the two lovers in The Hunger Games and I find it hilarious that Jennifer is 5'7.5 to Josh's 5'5 in real life.
  • Dudley Moore or Prince - okay, I put this one in here b/c both of these guys are really short, but Dudley Moore is taller standing at an imposing 5'2.5 and Prince is 5'2.  Somehow I doubt they rode too many roller coasters in their lifetimes.
"Also, this post allows me to show you a picture of Jessica Biel.  You're welcome."

No comments:

Post a Comment