Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Trouble With WORDs

I am an auto-correct convert.  I understand that it can be annoying - almost like someone telling you what to do all the time - but why are we wasting so much time going back through our documents checking every tiny little misspelling?  Has anyone ever not capitalized "I"?  No, why wouldn't you?  95% of the time Siri (or any auto-correct machine, they are just the only one to name thiers) knows what she's doing - let her fix it!  If the correction is not what you intended what is the harm - "Oh no - you ended up on a funny auto-correct website! Hilarious!".  Back in the old days, big shots had personal assistants to correct your spelling, but now is the future.  It is time to embrace the virtual helpers and let someone else do our work for us; even if that someone else doesn't have a nice rack.

And on a separate note, if I write "dont" in a computer program of any kind, dont underline it and get me to look at it and change it - I mean "don't" so do your fucking job Bill Gates and add my fucking apostrophe!

"However, she has a nice rack and can do my work for me anytime.  And I mean ANYTIME."

No comments:

Post a Comment