Friday, July 19, 2013

Top 10 Most Awesome TV Characters

I've decided to make another fun list today.  This time I am going to list the Top Ten Most Awesome TV Characters.  What defines "Most Awesome"?  I have no idea either but I made a list about anyways.  After finishing my list, I was surprised to find that more than half of these characters were animated, but then again, cartoon characters are more awesome anyways.  Also, I'm sure I missed an obvious character from this list, so feel free to mock me in the comments for my stupidity.  Let's do this:
  • 10) Dexter (Dexter) - A serial killer who kills murderers, rapists, and other serial killers?  That seems pretty awesome to me.  Sadly, the last season of this show kicked off a couple of weeks ago and I'm going to miss ol' Dexter and his hot sister, Deb.
  • 9) Sideshow Bob (The Simpsons) - Another psychotic character?  Yes.  Plus, Sideshow Bob has been trying to kill The Simpsons for as long as I feel like this show should have gone off the air.
  • 8) Ari Gold (Entourage) - I know a lot of people soured on Entourage towards the end of its run, but Ari Gold was awesome throughout.  How many times did it bring you glee to hear Ari yell at his assistant Lloyd?  Not enough.
  • 7) Tyrion Lannister (Game of Thrones) - Having read the books this show is based on I can tell you that Peter Dinklage portrays Tyrion perfectly.  Every time he opens his mouth, it is pure gold (damn it, I should have used that line for Ari Gold).
  • 6) Peter Griffin (Family Guy) - I almost went with Stewie here, but Peter really is the glue that pulls this show together.  Plus a fat guy who can bag a hottie like Lois has to be awesome.
  • 5) Zack Morris (Saved by the Bell) - The style, the giant cellphone, the fact that he can freeze time, and Kelly Kapowski.  If only my high school had a kid like him in it, life would have been so much more awesome.
  • 4) Sterling Archer (Archer) - The star of one of the most underrated shows on TV is the man.  His love of Burt Reynolds, his constant puns, his abuse of his butler, I love it all.
  • 3) Randy Marsh (South Park) - Randy's stupidity alone makes him the best character on this show and that's tough to say with Cartman and Butters in the cast.  Just watch the World of Warcraft episode and you will know why he is this high on the list.
  • 2) Master Shake (Aqua Teen Hunger Force) - This show comes on late at night on the Cartoon Network, is 15 minutes long, and is really really weird.  However, Master Shake is the man and needs to be recognized for his awesomeness.
  • 1) Bender (Futurama) - Come on, who else could it be?  Bender is everything we want to be.  Drunk, lazy, funny, awesome, and a robot.  He is an icon and Futurama's final season just started and he will be sorely missed once that show is gone....again.
"Look at that guy.  You know anyone who rocks an inflatable like that is awesome."

No comments:

Post a Comment