Sunday, December 8, 2013

Stupid State Laws - Washington 5

Here comes another post about a state law that still exists on the books and why it is ridiculous (to see them all, click here):

Everett, Washington

"It is illegal to display a hypnotized or allegedly hypnotized person in a store window."

At first, this law made sense to me, then I had a thought.  What if you hypnotized women and stuck them in the window of your brothel and made them do whatever the customer wanted?  Then it struck me that this isn't Amsterdam and brothels are illegal everywhere in the U.S. but Las Vegas.  So, I went back to thinking this law makes no sense.  However, I do love the 'allegedly hypnotized' part of this law.  That makes even less sense and I am at a loss for words about how baffling this law truly is.  In what world would having a hypnotized person in your store window a bad thing?  What in the hell is going on in Everett, Washington?  Someone please explain this to me because I am too lazy to look up the real reason.

"You are getting very sleepy.......and very horny."

No comments:

Post a Comment