Friday, December 6, 2013

They DO Exist!

Have you ever been pretty sure a store or business is closed because you haven't heard anything about it or know anybody that has been there recently?  It just fades from your memory and therefore you assume it died.  That happens to me with K-Mart.  Every year I think they are gone for sure.  I don't know anyone that shops there or wants to get something from there.  Then Christmas comes around and BAM!  I get a few mailers and see a bunch of ads on TV.  It makes me sad I didn't go there this year and even more sad that people think they are crappier than Walmart, but it does feel good to know they are still hanging on even though no one knows where one is.  Good for you K-Mart. Stay strong!

P.S.  Ditto for Gulf gas stations.  Who knew!?!



"Big K?  Good re-brand.....not"

No comments:

Post a Comment