Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Truly Random Brainfart Thoughts - Part 11

Here comes the next edition of Truly Random Brainfart Thoughts (click here to see the others).  Basically,  these are a bunch of random thoughts that came to mind that I couldn't really expand on and thought I should just make them into list form for your enjoyment.  Here goes:
  • Who in the hell is Pitbull and why in the hell does he have so many endorsements?
  • I have a crush on the Amazon Kindle Fire commercial redhead, Amy.  She's smoking hot.
  • How exactly do my shirts and pants always turn inside out while in the dryer?
  • Are iPhones allowed into college graduations?  If so, that would make that long-ass ceremony way more bearable.
  • I feel like I have seen Beau Bridges in a dozen different TV shows this past year.  I've seen him White Collar, Franklin & Bash, The Millers, The Goodwin Games, and Masters of Sex.  All in the last year, he's got to be the hardest working actor in Hollywood right now.  (P.S. Watch Masters of Sex, it's awesome and full of boobs.)
  • I can't get the word "Gullyhole" out of head.  Thanks a lot, Family Guy.
  • Did you know that we are two years away from when Back to the Future 2 was set?  Where in the hell are our hoverboards?
  • I just saw that during a recent election that a guy from the Webster (NC) City Council received zero votes.  He didn't even vote for himself?!?
  • How did 7'0, 500 pound Andre the Giant ever lose when he wrestled?
  • Did you know that the Taliban have elections?  For an organization that really hates America, that's a very American thing to do.
  • Family Guy killed off Brian.  What?  Why?
  • I just found out that Tom Hardy might be playing John Conner and Emilia Clarke might be Sarah Conner in The Terminator reboot.  I only mention this so that I can show a picture of Emilia's fine self.
"So fine."

No comments:

Post a Comment