Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Brainfart Crush of the Month - February

At the beginning of every month, we here at Brainfart will be bringing you our Brainfart Crush of the Month!  Sometimes it will be someone you have heard of, sometimes it will be just a random hottie you may have seen before, and sometimes it might be my neighbor.  Who knows!  Let's see who we picked this month:


This is Emmy Rossum.  If you are not watching the TV show Shameless, then shame on you.  The fourth season of Shameless started a few weeks back and I felt this was the perfect time to make her our Monthly Crush.  Emmy plays Fiona on the show and even though they make her look as trashy as possible, I still think she is extremely hot.  You may also remember her as the love interest from The Day After Tomorrow or the girl who is murdered in Mystic River.  The main reason I think she is so sexy is that she is tall for a woman and being 6'5 myself, I like me a taller woman and therefore she is Brainfart's Crush of the Month.

No comments:

Post a Comment