Sunday, February 23, 2014

Stupid State Laws - Wisconsin 3

Here comes another post about a state law that still exists on the books and why it is ridiculous (to see them all, click here):

La Crosse, Wisconsin

"You cannot 'worry a squirrel'."

"Worry" a squirrel?  What the fuck does that even mean, Wisconsin?!?  Does that mean you can't chase them away if they are running around your yard?  I know my dog would be in a Wisconsin jail by now if that was the case because she hates squirrels.  I am honestly so confused by this law that I really don't know how to make fun of it.  So, we are just going to leave it alone because it is so stupid, I don't need to emphasize its stupidity.  Way to go, Wisconsin, you have left me speechless.

"I don't think anyone would 'worry' this squirrel even if this didn't exist."

No comments:

Post a Comment