Sunday, February 16, 2014

Stupid State Laws - Wisconsin 2

Here comes another post about a state law that still exists on the books and why it is ridiculous (to see them all, click here):

Wisconsin

"You must manually flush all urinals in a building."

Ewwww, gross.  Well, I guess it's not that gross, but still.  Urinals are in men's rooms and men's rooms are disgusting.  I'm not a germaphobe, but do you know how many unclean hands touch a urinal handle over its lifetime?  If I did my math right, it's infinity.  I'm just saying, if a urinal has an automatic flush, I'm not touching that nasty handle.  Then again, this may be the purpose of this law.  Some urinal handle salesman bribed a lawmaker and that is how we got this stupid law.  Also, why only in buildings?  I'm fairly certain I've never used a urinal that's not in a building, so that part of the law seems a bit redundant.  Wisconsin, go back to drawing board with this law, because it is stupid.

"Well, sir.  As long as you flush after you are done, I guess this is technically legal.  Carry on."

No comments:

Post a Comment