Friday, June 15, 2012

Mason and His Little Brother

Here comes another story about my awesome nephew Mason.  This time I need you to watch an old Trident commercial in order to tell you this tale.  Here is that commercial:


Do you remember that ad campaign?  If you didn't watch that video, it is the one where a couple of kids' mom walks in on her daughter putting makeup on her son and asks what they are doing and they reply "Fighting cavities?".  Well, my sister had a similar situation happen with Mason.  One afternoon, she had just gotten out of the shower and walked into the living room.  That was when she found Mason feeding his younger brother Tylenol (Mason's younger brother's name is Emmitt and every time I hear his name, I always think about Doc Emmitt Brown from Back to the Future and have been trying to get people to call him "Doc" because of it).  My sister then asked Mason what he was doing and he responded, "I wanted to know how [the Tylenol] tasted, but didn't want to eat them myself".  Yup, Mason was feeding his young brother headache medicine because he wanted to know how they tasted, but didn't want to be the first one to eat one, so he duped his younger brother into doing it instead.  In other words, Trident Gum must have heard about this and made a commercial about it.  That crazy Mason is probably owed royalties right now and there is not telling what he would do with that money, but I can tell you, it can't be good for the rest of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment