Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Queen of Commercials

Do you know who Gillian Vigman is?  No?  Well, you should because I have unofficially decided to crown her the Queen of Commercials.  Look at that picture below and tell me that you haven't been watching a Jack-in-the-Box commercial and said to yourself, "I swear I have seen that lady who plays Jack's wife in a million other commercials".  If you didn't say that, then you own a DVR and refuse to watch any commercials.  If you did, it's because Gillian Vigman has been in a million commercials (or at least it seems that way).  Here are some of the commercials I know she has been in:
  • 1-800-CONTACTS ("Look, look with your special eyes")
  • Hanes
  • Swiffer
  • Chase
  • Jack-in-the-Box
  • DirectTV
  • United Airlines
  • Essurance
  • Rooms To Go
  • Nutri Grain
  • Buick
  • Sears
  • Progressive Insurance
  • Breathe Right
  • Nespresso
  • And if our readers are to be believed, McCormick's! Crazy and California Milk
Also, she has branched out and starred in a couple movies (she played Bradley Cooper's wife in The Hangover movies) and TV shows (she currently plays one of the wives on Suburgatory).  Anyways, since she seems to be in every commercial on TV, I thought Brainfart Thoughts should name her the unofficial Queen of Commercials.  That's all I've got, it's Sunday, sue me.

"When I was looking for a picture of her, photos of Matthew Lillard kept showing up in the results for no apparent reason."

12 comments:

  1. I just saw another one for something called McCormicks! Crazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's everywhere! I just saw another one for California Milk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is in a new one for nutri grain bars where she plays a vampire...

      Delete
    2. How is a commercial a "where"? She is in a commercial in which she plays a vampire. How is this a difficult phrasing to handle?

      Delete
  3. And a new car commercial as well, in the airplane while snowign and her husband starts the car remotely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya in every commerical i'd hump her face

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, she is just one of my children. My son is even more famous. Both were able to promote themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is the Jennifer anniston of commercials. She's everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just saw her in Nespresso commercial w/ Penelope Cruz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phil's wife sure is in a bunch of commercials ,she's everywhere....cool...

      Delete