Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Truly Random Brainfart Thoughts - Part 9

Here comes the next edition of Truly Random Brainfart Thoughts (click here to see the others).  Basically,  these are a bunch of random thoughts that came to mind that I couldn't really expand on and thought I should just make them into list form for your enjoyment.  Here goes:
  • With the release of the new movie Riddick, I guess Vin Diesel has finally come to realize his acting range is limited to only Riddick and Fast and Furious movies.
  • Am I the only one that every time I reach into my mailbox I feel like I'm going to be bitten by mailbox spiders?
  • I feel like the NFL shouldn't count an intercepted ball that is not directly the fault of the quarterback against said QB's stats but they should call it something else, especially in fantasy football.
  • Do you think that woman with the last name the same as a state's name are considered pretentious when they keep calling themselves "Ms. [insert state name]" even though that is their name?
  • Is it just me or is that Wendy's commercial redhead seem to be becoming a bigger and bigger c#$% with each new commercial?
  • Why do college football fans refer to California as "California" when everyone else knows the school as either "Berkeley" or "UC-Berkeley"?
  • If Hillary Clinton gets elected in 2016 and re-elected in 2020, then she and Bill will be tied with each other for the President Having Lived in the White House the Longest Award, even if they were only President only half of that time.
  • I've never understood how Acting Award voters can actually judge an acting performance against another when both are completely different roles.
  • Why in the hell is It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and The League on FXX?  Nobody gets that fucking channel and I miss those shows.
  • Someone should tell Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stallone that they are 66 and 67 respectively and that action movies starring them are no longer believable.  Oh, I guess I just did.
  • I had a blood test done recently and found out that due to a genetic trait in my blood I am pretty much a shoe-in to get Alzheimer's.  Well, that sucks.....I think, I can't remember.
  • I saw a picture of Marlon Brando in his prime the other day it is blew my mind as to how I picture him from his later work.  Just look at those two pictures, the transformation is scary.


No comments:

Post a Comment