Friday, October 11, 2013

Truly Random Brainfart Thoughts - Part 8

Here comes the next edition of Truly Random Brainfart Thoughts (click here to see the others).  Basically,  these are a bunch of random thoughts that came to mind that I couldn't really expand on and thought I should just make them into list form for your enjoyment.  Here goes:
  • Why do movie commercials tell you that they are showing you a "sneak peek" of their movie when it really is just one of that movie's trailers?
  • Do you think terrorists watch Olympus Has Fallen and White House Down (two movies about the White House being taken over) as training videos?
  • Do you think that I just got red-flagged by the FBI because of that last statement?
  • I still don't understand why we park in driveways and drive on parkways.
  • Dear ESPN, if you are showing a game on Thursday, calling it "Monday Night Football" makes no sense.
  • Did you know that Gene Hackman's last movie was 2004's Welcome to Mooseport?
  • I'll one up that last one.  Can you believe that Sean Connery's last movie was in 2003?  And that that movie was The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen?  Ouch.
  • Remember when everyone thought that the Denver Broncos were crazy when they signed Peyton Manning and traded Tim Tebow?  Manning had 7 TD's in his first game this season and Tebow couldn't even make a team as the 3rd string quarterback.  Ha.
  • My life's goal is to one day say this phrase - "Excuse me gentlemen, but I have an appointment to go helicopter shopping".
  • Is anyone else disturbed that Michael Jordan keeps murdering sentient shirt tags in those Hanes commercials?
  • I hate dust.
  • What do dogs dream about that causes them to bark in their sleep?  My dog does this all the time and I really want to know what's going on in her dream.
  • Did you know Selena Gomez is 21?  Look at that picture below, she looks like she is fucking 12.
"No way is she 21."

No comments:

Post a Comment