Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Mother Russia

There is a really cool feature in the Admin Toolbar that I can click on while tinkering with the site called "Stats", which allows me to see how many people have looked at our website in the past day/week/month/all-time (which reminds me, tell your friends about our site).  It also breaks down other random stats like how many people found this site through Google or other random sites and, for some reason, it shows page-views by internet browser (Chrome, Explorer, Firefox, etc.).  But the coolest feature it has is that it shows "Page-views by Country" and somehow we are a hit in Russia.  I don't know how someone from Russia would even know how to find our site, but however they did find us, I want to give a shout-out to our Russian readers.  You guys are awesome.

"Please tell me that all Russian women run around topless with guns.  That would make my day."

No comments:

Post a Comment