Sunday, April 1, 2012

Mason At The Zoo

Remember my awesome nephew Mason (FYI - that’s my middle name, and I told my sister not to name him that, he would take after me. Guess who was right)? Well, we have only cracked the surface with all of the awesome stories I have about him, so here is another one. While visiting the Atlanta Zoo, my sister and her kids eventually made their way to the bird section of the zoo. After only a few minutes of looking at the birds, Mason went missing, only to be found haven somehow broken into the parakeet cage. It was there that my sister found him running around the cage chasing all the parakeets like they were seagulls on the beach. Just so you know, the kid was only 3 and a half at the time and he managed to break into a cage meant to keep people much older than him out. Luckily, no zoo employees saw them, so my sister was able to get him out of there before they were tossed out. This is also the same kid that my brother and I successfully taught to laugh like Wario after Wario wins a race in Mario Kart. In other words, he is going to grow up to be an evil genius.

"Mason at 30.  Wait, how old is Wario anyways?"

No comments:

Post a Comment