Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Commercial Advice

Someone needs to inform marketing departments that hiring Fergie as a commercial spokeswoman is a terrible idea.  Just look at that picture below and tell me that when you see her promoting a soft drink that it actually makes you want to drink it.  I know I don't, she's scary-looking/butt-ugly.  For that matter, why do makeup companies hire Drew Barrymore to promote their products when A) her career peaked decades ago, and B) she is far from attractive.  This same rule applies to Queen Latifah (by the way, does anybody remember that Queen Latifah started her career out as a terrible rapper?).  I can only assume they hire these women because other women won't be intimidated by them and might actually buy their products.  But if that was the case, then why do they also hire supermodels and actresses like the super-hot Kate Beckinsale to promote their stuff?  It makes no sense.  Well, that's all I've got.

"I'm sorry if she haunts your nightmares tonight."

No comments:

Post a Comment