Sunday, July 8, 2012

Stupid State Laws - Arizona 2

Here comes another post about a state law that still exists on the books and why it is ridiculous and because I found another one I really liked from the state of Arizona, we are going back there (to see them all, click here):

Arizona

"Donkeys cannot sleep in bathtubs."

What I want to know is if this law is meant to stop humans from making donkeys sleep in bathtubs or is it specifically meant for donkeys?  In other words, did Arizona have an unruly donkey who kept breaking into people's houses and sleeping in their bathtubs?  I really hope that was the case and if so, I really want to meet that donkey and allow him to sleep in my bathtub any time.  But if the law was meant for humans, why in the hell would someone force their donkey to sleep in a bathtub?  And for that matter, why would that matter?  Sure, it's uncomfortable to sleep in bathtubs, but it's a donkey, they usually sleep in a barn, so you would think sleeping indoors would be worth it.

"Oh, it must be illegal b/c they are too big to sleep in there.  That silly donkey."

No comments:

Post a Comment