Thursday, January 31, 2013

Best Food Ever?

So last week I took a little trip to the west coast.  I somehow escaped learning how to surf or like dudes or get an electric car, but while I was out there a restaurant was recommended to me that had a twist on a California Burrito.  For the uninitiated, a California burrito is a normal burrito with carne asada, cheese, onions, sour cream, cilantro, and guacamole but with french fries in it - awesome right.  The twist at this place was that instead of fries they use tater tots!  MIND BLOWN!  It was the best burrito I have ever had - I have been back for almost a week and I miss it so much.  Now I will list the things that are Awesome about this food:
  • The restaurant is called Bull Taco
  • There is one at Petco Park - home of the Padres
  • The worst part of a burrito - beans - is replaced by one of the best foods ever - tater tots
  • Think carbs are the enemy?  You can just get the side of carne asada tots (see picture below)
  • It's only $7 - one of the cheapest on their menu
  • Bull...wait for it....Taco
  • They serve lots of cool/weird meats like alligator, rattlesnake, caribou, and kangaroo
  • All four locations are within a half mile from the ocean
  • At the Cardiff location you can jump from your table into the ocean 
  • They serve breakfast
Pretty insanely awesome place!  If you are ever in Southern California look it up - you will not be disappointed.

"There are no words."

No comments:

Post a Comment