Friday, January 25, 2013

Celebrities Real Names

The other day I stumbled upon an article about Django Unchained actor, Jamie Foxx.  In said article, it went on to explain that Jamie Foxx is not his real name.  When he first started in entertainment, he was a stand-up comedian and because his favorite comedian was Red Foxx, he used his last name.  And because Jamie can be considered both a male or female name and because women were usually picked to go first at comedy clubs, he went with Jamie so that he would be bumped up on the performance lists.  So, what is his real name?  That answer is below along with a list of my favorite birth names of random celebrities.  Also, when I was compiling this list, I found it funny how many of the stars of yesteryear had changed their names to something completely unrelated to their real names.  Let's do this:
"Plus I love making a list that allows me to show a picture of the super sexy Olivia Wilde, I mean, Olivia Cockburn."

No comments:

Post a Comment