Friday, January 11, 2013

Mason Returns

It's been quite awhile since I have given you guys an awesome story about my awesome nephew Mason, so here is a story that my sister told me about recently.

This story started out at my sister's church where she was picking up Mason's little brother, Doc, from daycare.  In what must have been a lapse of stupidity, my sister went inside the church to get Doc and left Mason alone in the car and when she came back, sure enough, Mason was missing.  Well, she heads back inside to see where Mason could have gone and was walking down a hallway that is adjacent with a small courtyard when she found Mason.  Unfortunately, just as she was about to head inside the courtyard, Mason suddenly pulled down his pants and started to take a leak in a bush.  Now there is nothing strange about Mason taking a leak in public, however, this particular bush was right beside the window to a church conference room that was currently holding a meeting and to my sister's horror, everyone in that meeting just so happened to notice Mason, too.  After finishing, Mason waved at everybody in the conference room, ran back inside, and announced he was ready to go.  Luckily for my sister, pretty much everybody in that conference room knew who Mason was and laughed it off.  As for my sister, you would think that she would have learned her lesson by now to not leave Mason alone or bad/funny things will most definitely happen.  And by the way, Mason turned 6 this week and do you know what he asked for for his birthday?  A machine gun.  He has Batman villain written all over him.

"Here is Mason and his brothers at Halloween, they dressed up as the Duck Dynasty guys."

No comments:

Post a Comment