Sunday, January 27, 2013

Stupid State Laws - Nevada

Here comes another post about a state law that still exists on the books and why it is ridiculous (to see them all, click here):

Nevada

"It's still 'legal' to hang someone for shooting your dog on your property."

You have got to be kidding me.  I love my dog and if anyone were to shoot her, I would definitely want to kill that person for murdering an innocent defenseless animal, especially my innocent defenseless animal.  However, I would be the one committing the murder of another human being, not the dude who shot my dog.  How does that make.sense?  And on top of that, what if someone was on your property with your permission and your big ass dog attacked him unprovoked and he shot that dog, would you still be legally within your right to hang that guy?  I guess if you didn't like that guy and have been looking for the perfect way to kill him, then here is your chance and the state of Nevada has finally given you the perfect loophole to commit murder.  Way to go Nevada, you have made one of the Ten Commandments irrelevant.

"It rarely snows in South Carolina, but when it does, my dog loves it."

No comments:

Post a Comment