Saturday, March 30, 2013

2013 MLB Preview

Since Alex and I are such baseball junkies, we decided we would do our own preview for the upcoming Major League Baseball season.  In other words, we are literally showing you the future!  Here are our picks:


SamboAlex
AL EastRaysRays
AL CentralTigersTigers
AL WestAngelsAngels
AL Wild Card #1AthleticsAthletics
AL Wild Card #2Blue JaysYankees
AL MVPMike TroutRobinson Cano
AL Cy YoungJustin VerlanderJared Weaver
AL ROYWil MyersDylan Bundy



NL EastBraves*Nationals
NL CentralRedsCardinals
NL WestGiantsGiants
NL Wild Card #1NationalsBraves
NL Wild Card #2DodgersReds
NL MVPJason Heyward*Ryan Braun
NL Cy YoungClayton KershawStephen Strasburg
NL ROYJulio Teheran*Adam Eaton
* Homer Pick!
Also, I love how baseball is the only sport where each player has their own song that plays when they come to the plate (or mound if you are closer), I thought it would be fun to list our Top 5 choices for when we came up to bat (not that that would ever happen):
Sambo
  1. Shoot to Thrill - AC/DC
  2. Master of Puppets - Metallica
  3. Thunderstruck - AC/DC
  4. We Like Sportz - The Lonely Island
  5. I'm Too Sexy - Right Said Fred
Alex
  1. I Wear My Stunner Glasses at Night - Federation
  2. Ghost Ride It - Mista Fabulous
  3. That's Not My Name - The Ting Tings
  4. Feed My Frankenstien - Alice Cooper
  5. I Touch Myself - Divinyls

No comments:

Post a Comment