Saturday, March 16, 2013

A Dream or Reality?

Not too long ago, I had a very strange dream and I wanted to describe it to you guys because when I woke up, it took me several minutes to decipher if it was a dream or reality.  This is what I remember:

Adam Sandler and Kevin James have a major spat over a woman (probably a hot one neither man deserves).  In order to settle their dispute, they come up with the idea that the winner of a remote control boat race wins the girl.  The race begins and involves the two racing the boats along a series of small streams and they have to follow their boats on foot so that their remote controls do not lose range of their boats.  Suddenly, the stream turns into quickmud (it is exactly as it sounds, it is mud that is like quicksand) and both guys look like they are going to die.  Next thing they know, Adam and Kevin are lying in the fountain of the local mall gasping for air.  Before you know, both guys reconcile their dispute and realize that their friendship means more than any woman ever could and things end happy for everyone (especially for the hot chick who no longer has to go out with a weird dude or a fat guy).

Then I woke up.  And for the next five minutes I sat in bed trying to figure out if this movie was real or not because it truly does sound like the kind of piece of shit those two actors would make.  I don't know why I felt like I had to share this with you guys, but I felt like that I should post it so that in the future when a similar movie does come out you guys will know that I dreamed it first.

"This totally could be the scene where they are headed to the big race and might actually be, I still don't know."

No comments:

Post a Comment