Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Little Lion Tongue

Alternate post title:  (Big) Cat Got Your Tongue?

On nature shows you always see lions and other big cats licking themselves just like normal house cats.  This can lull humans into thinking they are cute and cuddly when in reality they just want to taste your salty blood. When I see these pictures and videos I can only think of one thing - do lions bite their tongues often?  Their tongues are HUGE and with all that cat licking it has to get in the way.  Where do they keep that thing when they attack?  We have all seen the videos of lions or tigers annihilating their prey with reckless abandon.  With all that flesh flying around there is no way they don't seriously injure their tongues and that has to annoy even the most beastly of lions.  I hurt my tongue eating dead cow, I can't imagine dodging that injury if I had super huge sharp teeth and was eating a still living and thrashing young girl (that's right - I went there).

Biting your tongue hurts like a bitch, so next time you see a lion or you are mad they ate someone you know, just think of how bad their tongue hurts!

"What a cute little kitty....WHO WILL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF!"

No comments:

Post a Comment