Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Morning Wood Again

I made this post over a year ago but decided that it is something everyone should know.  So, I will be re-posting it once a year until everyone is privy to this important piece of information:

While this may be an uncomfortable topic for some, I recently read something fascinating about Morning Wood and I thought the world should be more informed.  Do you know the actual reason as to why guys sometimes wake up with a Stub Chub?  No?  Well, it's because their Fun Gun actually raises to attention about every 85 minutes while they sleep and lasts for about 25 minutes.  Basically, if you wake up with a Morning Glory, it is because your Happy Gilmore just so happened to be at full mast during one of its normal nightly cycles.  Being a guy, I feel like I should have known that my Long Dong Silver did this at night by this point in my life.  It would have cleared up a very big question I had about my Pocket Rocket while growing up.  Well, I just thought the world should be more informed about a dude's Pitched Tent when he wakes up in the morning.  You're welcome.

"These should also do the trick."

No comments:

Post a Comment