Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Really, SNL? Part 2

Saturday Night Live thought that their audience likes Lady Gaga so much that she should be allowed to host their show.  I don't know where they got that idea and whoever came up with it should be fired.  Anyone who goes around calling themselves Lady Gaga (her real name is Stefani Germanotta, where in the hell did Gaga come from) should never be allowed to host anything.  However, after watching this past weekend's episode, Stefani wasn't that bad.  She wasn't good, but she wasn't as bad as I thought she would be.  Since I thought her hosting SNL was a terrible idea, I decided to make a list of people who should have hosted instead.  I did this back in February when that twerp Justin Bieber hosted and I will be listing a couple of the same names again because they still haven't hosted.  Let's see what I came up with:

  • Nathan Fillion - How has Nathan not hosted yet?  He lives right there in New York and would be a perfect host.  He's funny, charming, and reminds me a lot of Jon Hamm and we all know how funny Jon is when he hosts.
  • Johnny Depp - I don't want to see him on the show because I like him as actor, I just want to see him host because of how weird that episode might turn out.
  • Mel Brooks - Sure, he may almost be 90 years old, but Mel Brooks is still one of the funniest people living and if he hosted SNL, I can guarantee it will be one of the funniest shows they ever had.
  • Melissa McCarthy - I know she hosted not that long ago, but she was so funny during her show that she should be allowed to host once a year.  The sketch were she chugged Ranch dressing was priceless.
  • Weird Al Yankovic - I don't care that he has been irrelevant for awhile now, he would be awesome on SNL.  Just imagine the Digital Short that they could make with Weird Al, it would be incredible.  Plus, he makes a better Lady Gaga than Lady Gaga does.

"Saturday night (live) was the first time I have ever actually looked at Lady Gaga and frankly, she is one ugly Lady.  Get it?"

No comments:

Post a Comment