Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Truly Random Brainfart Thoughts - Part 10

Here comes the next edition of Truly Random Brainfart Thoughts (click here to see the others).  Basically,  these are a bunch of random thoughts that came to mind that I couldn't really expand on and thought I should just make them into list form for your enjoyment.  Here goes:
  • Dear Chris Berman, when was the last time that your "2-Minute Drill" segment was actually two minutes and not five minutes of utter nonsense?
  • Is it just me or are the new cell phone features that I keep seeing advertised super pointless?  A cell phone camera that can zoom?  Who the hell cares, it's a phone, not a camera.
  • Reason No. 234 That I Know I'm Getting Old - the last time I got a haircut, my barber trimmed my eyebrows.
  • Do you know where the "Teddy" of a Teddy Bear comes from?  It's named after Teddy Roosevelt because he refused to kill a helpless bear cub on a hunting trip and someone started making kids' bears named after him.
  • How awkward do you think it is for someone making a WWII movie to go to a store and buy Nazi flags?
  • Advertisements before YouTube videos drive me crazy.
  • How can people hear Iron Man from more than a couple of feet away?  Does he have speakers on his suit somewhere?
  • Why is it so hard to just buy normal Band-Aids anymore?  They offer way too many different varieties that normal ones don't seem to exist.
  • I find it crazy that the New York Yankees have 8 more World Series wins (27) than any other team even has appearances (two tied with 19).
  • Did Darth Vader kill the Emperor because of Luke?  Or was it because he was jealous that he was about to be replaced?
  • I feel like we are only a couple of years away from seeing Christmas commercials right after Easter.  They do seem to get earlier and earlier each year, don't they?
  • Why don't all of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles carry swords?  Wouldn't that make more sense than one of them using those worthless sais?
  • Speaking of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, did you know that Corey Feldman was the voice of Donatello in the first and third movies?
"Makes me glad that Michelangelo was my favorite Turtle."

No comments:

Post a Comment