Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Brainfart Crush of the Month - March

At the beginning of every month, we here at Brainfart will be bringing you our Brainfart Crush of the Month!  Sometimes it will be someone you have heard of, sometimes it will be just a random hottie you may have seen before, and sometimes it might be my neighbor.  Who knows!  Let's see who we picked this month:


This is Lyndsy Fonseca.  You may know her as the girl who stabbed John Cusack in the eye in Hot Tub Time Machine, the love interest in the Kick-Ass movies, or even as the daughter who is being told her father's life story on How I Met Your Mother.  Why did I pick her for this month's Brainfart Crush?  Just look at her, she's smoking hot, do I need another reason?  No.  No, I do not.  Congratulations, Lyndsy on this very prestigious honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment