Sunday, March 30, 2014

Stupid State Laws - Wyoming

Here comes another post about a state law that still exists on the books and why it is ridiculous (to see them all, click here):

Wyoming

"You may not take a picture of a rabbit during the month of June."

Now hold on a minute here, Wyoming.  You're telling me that if I take a vacation to your state (which is doubtful at best), take a hike, stumble across a cute little bunny rabbit, and take a photo of it, you will throw me in jail?  WHY?!?  There are zero reasons why this should ever be a law.  Ever!  The only reason I can think of for this to be a law is that June is rabbit mating season and every single picture I take would be of bunnies humping and Wyoming doesn't want their children to see said photos.  But if that is the case, then they should ban the internet because the internet is made up of about 95% of something humping something.  You know what, I'm going to stop here before I give that stupid state any ideas.

"Heff is sure as hell happy his business isn't located in Wyoming."

No comments:

Post a Comment