Monday, March 24, 2014

Today's Celebrity Birthdays - March 24th

I decided to start up a new post where I list the "celebrities" that were born on this day and then either praise them or mock them.  It will be fun, so let's do this:

  • Peyton Manning (38) - Peyton turns 38 today and he just had the best statistical season a QB has ever had.  I say statistical, because it would have been the best season ever if he didn't get killed in the Super Bowl.  Good thing he has a comedy career to fall back on.  His stint as host of SNL was priceless.
  • Jim Parsons (41) - Yeah, Sheldon is in his 40's.  The guy doesn't look a day over 30.
  • Alyson Hannigan (40) - Another 40 year old?!?  What is going on?  I feel like American Pie only came out a few years ago and Alyson is still that nerdy band geek.  Then again, maybe I'm just thinking of that American Pie sequel that sucked.
  • Jessica Chastain (37) - Definitely a RHILF.  The "RF" stands for redhead, you can figure out the rest.  Jessica will be starring in Christopher Nolan's Interstellar this summer and I can't wait to see what Nolan has in store this time.
  • Tommy Hilfiger (63) - You know, that guy who makes clothes that nobody wears.
  • Kelly Lebrock (54) - The star of Weird Science is in her mid 50's and based on that picture below, mother nature has not been kind to her.
  • Louie Anderson (61) - Remember this guy?  Me neither.  But I do remember his nasally voice though and it still haunts my dreams.
  • Lara Flynn Boyle (44) - The only reason I included her is because she played a decent bad guy in the second Men in Black movie.  Other than that, I can't name another thing she has ever been in.
  • Mark "The Undertaker" Calaway (52) - Ah yes, The Undertaker, one of the few wrestlers that I could name off of the top of my head.  What I find amazing is that he is still alive considering all of those steroids you know he took.
  • Harry Houdini (140) - I am amazed that he has his own IMDB page, then again IMDB might be the greatest website ever and they know what the hell they are doing.

"Yikes."

No comments:

Post a Comment