Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Who Is This? Part 10


So, do you have any idea who this is?  No clue?  Okay, here is a hint - he was naked the only time you have ever seen him before.  Did that do it?  No?!?  Alright, how about this hint - he was naked, swimming, and chasing a one dollar bill the only time you have ever seen him.  Yup, that is Spencer Elden, aka the baby on Nirvana's Nevermind album cover.   I know, this was easily the hardest "Who Is This?" post yet, but that's why it's fun to play.  So, what has Spencer been up to since he posed in the buff for that album?  I have no idea, nor do I really care.  If I had to assume what he is doing nowadays, I would say picking up chicks at bars by using the following pick-up line, "Hey baby, I'm the Nirvana Baby, and yes, my penis is WAY bigger now".

"I had to airbrush this picture b/c I really don't feel comfortable with a baby's penis being on this site."

No comments:

Post a Comment