Saturday, March 22, 2014

2nd Anniversary

Yeah, we have been doing this for two years.  That's a new post everyday for two years and if I did the math correctly and carried the one, that's two billion posts.  I can't believe it either.  The first post we wrote was wondering what happened when whales die.  A week later, I wrote one of my favorite posts talking about how I wanted to hire Mr. T and Screech to be my audience guests for the Bonus Round on Wheel of Fortune.  Since then, we have covered everything from movies to TV to sports to morning wood.  It's been a fun time and we hope to continue as long as we can....or until the Earth is overrun with zombies, robots, or worse, zombie robots.  Thank you for checking us out and stay tuned for more.

"All hail our robot zombie overlords!"

No comments:

Post a Comment