Sunday, March 9, 2014

Stupid State Laws - Wisconsin 5

Here comes another post about a state law that still exists on the books and why it is ridiculous (to see them all, click here):

Wisconsin

"State Law made it illegal to serve apple pie in public restaurants without cheese."

First off, I'm going to admit that I don't even like apple pie, but if I did, I'm fairly positive that cheese with my apple pie would taste awful.  Is this a common thing?  I can honestly admit that I have never heard of someone having cheese with their apple pie and I am truly baffled by this law.  My only guess is that some lawmaker who owned a cheese company that specialized in apple pie cheese got this thing pushed through and made, literally, hundreds of dollars off of it.  Way to go, dickcheese lawmaker, you figured out the system and now you are rolling in mounds of one dollar bills.

"I'm fairly sure that they meant to say "you must serve cheese on your pie" and by "pie" they meant pizza."

No comments:

Post a Comment